The SHOCKWAVE S5 is designed to revolutionize the recreational boating market. This product line helps boaters to be better protected from the shock of wave impact. We use a RockShox shock with limitless pressure settings for all occupants, three shock compression adjustments to change on the go and up to 2-inches of height adjust — you can’t find better versatility. Couple the S5 with a Corbin2 seat and you won’t find a better boating experience.
- Protects Boaters from the Shock of Wave or Wake Impact
- Genuine Comfort with Corbin2 Seat, FOX Shocks and Military-Grade Components
- Provides Confidence On the Water, Allowing Boaters to Stay Out Longer
- Longer Days on the Water with Less Impact on the Body
- Allows Boaters to Travel to Farther Destinations with Little Physical Fatigue
- Extends the Long-Term Health of Boater
- Fully Adjustable RockShox Shock Absorber for All Payloads and Sea Conditions
- External Bump Stop Protection
- Surge Protection: Suspension Travel is 4-inch Vertical and 1.5-inch Forward
- Adjustable Rebound Rat
The SHOCKWAVE S5 comes in a matte black or glossy white finish. It is easily and quickly installed in virtually any boat and can be mounted on a riser box or pedestal with minimal effort.
The SHOCKWAVE S5 has a number of additional components that help provide custom marine suspension solutions. Slider and swivel mounts make the most of the space available, allowing for maximum access in a limited area. The shock pump and Corbin2 seats are fully compatible with the S5 and help bring marine suspension to the recreational market.
The Shockwave S5 – How It’s Made
SHOCKWAVE Marine Suspension Seating is changing the way people think about marine safety and suspension, from recreational boaters to the US Navy SEALS, we develop the best suspension modules on the planet. The SHOCKWAVE S5 brings our standard of safety to the recreational market.