Turquoise Yachts is a custom superyacht builder based in Istanbul, the gateway to the Eastern Mediterranean. Its builds are globally recognized for their first-class quality, precision engineering and artisanal interiors. The company is one that welcomes new ideas and challenging designs with open arms. One such example is Blue II, completed in 2020. She is an ice-class explorer and the first-ever motoryacht designed by legendary sailing yacht designer Andre Hoek.
Turquoise constantly demonstrates a willingness to embrace new design boundaries, and the capability to offer impressive delivery times from conception to maiden voyage enhances the clients’ desire to work with the yard. This flexibility is made possible by its 30-strong, in-house naval engineering team possessing both youthful enthusiasm and industry experience, and its high-tech approach to the building process.
The challenging and technologically advanced processes of FEA and CFD are conducted in-house, further increasing quality and speed of reaction to client requests. When one owner asked for a modification to the bow a decade after delivery, Turquoise was able to perform this operation completely in-house in a short period of time.
Over the years, Turquoise Yachts has won many awards for their design, performance, and stunning interiors. It could be said that much of their success is due to the support of the in-house team and network of highly skilled craftspeople. The inherent Turquoise Yachts’ culture is that of hospitability and a willingness to please, surpassed by few, valuing relationships, comfort and the flexibility clients have come to expect when it comes to satisfying their desires in every area of service.
Turquoise CEO Patrik von Sydow says, “Our project managers and everybody at the shipyard, enjoy and value an ongoing relationship with every client. Every owner should feel comfortable asking for a favor, even 20 years after delivery. Building great superyachts is critical to our existence—but building relationships is just as important.”
- YEAR FOUNDED : 1997
- CURRENT YARD LOCATIONS: Istanbul (Pendik) & Kocaeli, Turkey
- SPECIALTIES: Fully custom 50-80m yachts including refits, top-class interiors, challenging designs
- CAPACITY: 10 simultaneous builds
- FLOATING DOCK CAPACITY: 2,500 tons
- YACHTS IN BUILD: S/Y Rainbow (51m) , M/Y Project Tala (53m), M/Y Vitruvius (81m), Valicelli M/Y (74m), Valicelli M/Y (75m)
- NOTABLE BUILDS: M/Y Blue II (56m), M/Y Go (77m), M/Y ROE (47m), M/Y Vicky (72.6m), S/Y Simba (33m)
- REFIT SERVICES AVAILABLE: Full refit services, including but not limited to conversion, full interior refit (complete renewal), complete paint jobs, and special surveys.
- FUN FACT: Turquoise’s most recent launch, Blue II, is designated Ice Class 1B and built with capabilities to explore the polar regions.
Headquarters (Istanbul Shipyard)
Güzelyalı Mah. Malkoçoğlu Sk. No: 3 /1 34903 Pendik Istanbul-Turkey
+90 216 493 82 48
Monaco Sales Office
Le Panorama, 57 Rue Grimaldi, B 192 11th Floor
MC 98000 Monaco
+377 99 90 57 10
Fort Lauderdale (USA) Sales Office
1535 SE 17th Street B 117
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA